Beyoncé's sleek, straight hair from her music video for "Sweet Dreams" is a dream in and of itself, a romantic yet modern style that complements her gorgeous features.
Though her hair looks completely straight in the video, in real life her natural texture is curly and a little bit frizzy. If you have a similar hair texture, watch this tutorial to learn how to straighten and shine your hair like Beyonce.
FHI flat iron
Marc Anthony's Smooth & Straight heat protect Flat Iron Spray.
Section of the hair by clipping the top layer and work on the bottom layer first. Give the front pieces a slight curl by angling the flat iron down and then run your fingers through once the piece has cooled. Finish the look with a defrizzing serum to add shine and keep humidity out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades