Working with Lady Gaga for the "Telephone" music video must have opened up a whole new world of visual possibilities to Beyoncé, because for her new music video, "Why Don't You Love Me?," she goes way out of character to play a '50s housewife and several other '50s archetypes.
In one bedroom scene in which she talks to her lover on the phone asking why he doesn't love her, cigarette in hand and eyeshadow melting down her cheeks, she looks sultry hot but burned out at the same time. Get the look (without the burnout) by watching this tutorial!
Are We friends on facebook yet??? https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1828551063&ref=profile
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades