In this tutorial, we learn how to get a baby doll inspired makeup look. First, apply primer to the eyes, then outline your eyes with white eyeliner in the shape you want your eyes to be. Next, use black liner to outline around the white that you just applied, then a brush to blend it out. After this, use a shimmery white color to highlight underneath the brows, then brush a purple over the black liner to make it a softer color. Next, apply more white to the areas that you originally drew the white liner on, then add on more purple to the crease of your eye. Next, draw on freckles to your face with a liner and then apply mascara and a bright colored lip gloss and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades