Tame those unruly, thin brows! Follow this how-to to fill them in properly and keep them under control.
Step 1 Fill
Use an eye shadow in a color matching your brow hairs. Apply with an angled brush to fill in sparse brows. Eyeliner or eye brow pencil work too. Use light strokes in an upward motion.
Example: CoverGirl's Eye Enhancers 1 Kit Shadow
Step 2 Control
To control your brows, use clear mascara or a hair wax. Take your finger and wipe through the brow. Use a spooly brush to brush to distribute the product through the brow.
Example: Fekkai's Coiff Nonchalant Piecing & Forming Wax or CoverGirl's Natural Lash Clear Mascara
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades