This video shows how to easily fill in your eyebrows. Start with naked eyes and ungroomed eyebrows. First groom your brows with a clean mascara wand to give yourself an idea of how you want your brows to look. Next, using a brush with eyeshadow of your choice start to fill in the bottom of your brows. Follow the direction of your brow at the bottom. Move the brush back and forth, then upwards towards the middle. You'll see a slight powdery line. Next, repeat the same process at the top of your brow. Flatten the brush, then use short strokes to smooth out the powder. If the eye shadow is still too obvious, continue to smooth it out until your eyebrows look natural.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades