The two sides of your face are more like sisters than twins, and the same thing goes with eyebrows. Though it's not possible to achieve a perfect double of one brow on the other side (sometimes the angle will be off, or one will be thicker than the other), there are steps you can take to even them out.
Watch this video by Petrilude to train yourself in the art of eyebrow drawing. Using a brow stencil and dark eyeshadow or face powder, you stamp your eye with the powder for an even brow shape. You then fill in the brow with your brow liner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades