In this video, we learn how to do Visual Kei face theater makeup. First, apply your favorite foundation and blush to your face. Next, add eyeliner to the top and the bottom of the eye and then purple eyeshadow on the top. From here, you will apply a blue eyeliner to the outer corner of the eye and mix it with the purple. Next, apply more blue eyeliner over the lid and then apply black eyeliner from the inside corner of the eye all the way to the top near the eyebrow. Then, create another wing underneath this. From here, apply eyeliner and mascara to the top and bottom of the eye. Finish this look off with purple lipstick and Chinese writing on the cheek, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades