A major Hollywood player since she was a preteen, Vanessa Hudgens knows what looks on the red carpet and what doesn't. And, like most girls, she's found that the smokey eye never fails to make your eyes pop and to the make the eyes of nearby cartoon wolves pop out.
In this video, you'll learn the art of ocular seduction. Based on Hudgens' video for her single "Come Back to Me," the makeup how-to is based on the classic smokey eye colors of brown, silver, and black.
Celia Makeup 28 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette
NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil
Wet N Wild Color Icon Quad in Vanity
MAC Rich Brown Pigment
NYX Single Eyeshadows in Black
Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner in Rich Brown
E.L.F Lipgloss in Baby Lips
NYX Concealer in Medium
Revlon Photoready Foundation in Nude
Physicians Formula Mosaic Bronzer
Signature Minerals Blush in Desire
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades