This video is a makeup tutorial by Image Consultant Sharon Connolly, showing us how to look younger and more polished in just five minutes a day.
First, line your eyes using liquid eyeliner. Rest your knuckle on your cheek for better control, keep your eyes open, and try to get it done in no more than two strokes.
Next brush a wine colored eyeshadow onto the eyelids. Then on the outside corner of the eye, apply a light blue shadow over the wine shadow. This combination creates a nice look and gives a little more definition to the lashes. Using the same color on a smaller brush, apply it directly underneath the bottom lashes. Now take a white eyeliner pencil and apply it on the bottom lid above the lashes. Use a gray liner pencil just in the inner corner of the top and bottom lid. Then brush a pink shade of eyeshadow in the crease above the eyelid.
Apply black mascara to the lashes, using a zigzag motion. Highlight the cheekbones with pink blush; and finally, line the lips with a liner pencil, fill in with a lipstick brush and blend.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades