With these instructions, getting a plum wine makeup look is quick and easy.
1. Begin with a clean face and apply a mixture of moisturizer and foundation all over your face for a smooth base.
2. If needed, apply a concealer under the eyes and on any blemishes with a small brush.
3. Cover the foundation with a powder to set it and keep it streak free throughout the day.
4. Cover both lids with eye primer and apply an off white eyeshadow to highlight the brow bone.
5. Apply a similar white color over the entire lid, and then accent it with a light plum color in the crease of your eye socket using a contour brush.
6. Brush a deep purple eyeshadow on the outer corners of your lids and blend in with the rest of the shadow already on your eyes.
7. Line your upper and lower lids with a black liner and then smudge the purple color of the liner to give it a more blended look.
8. Curl your lashes and use a black mascara on both the upper and lower lids.
9. Apply a blush with a powder brush at the apples of your cheeks and blend outwards.
10. Line both the upper and lower lids with a neutral liner, and then fill in with a similar colored lip stick.
11. If needed, fill in your brows and then the look is complete.
This look is easy to do and looks great in any season!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.