This video shows how to do the "outer V" eyeshadow technique. All you will need are 2 shadows (1 medium/light and one dark), eyeliner, and mascara. First you must prime your lid using an eyeshadow primer or cream shadow. Now take the lighter shadow and cover the entire eye area in it, concentrating it on the lid. Next take the darker color and put it on your crease brush. Apply the shadow to the center of the crease, and blend a little of it inward, but focus most of the color on the outside of the crease. Blend upward and outward. the shape should somewhat mirror the shape of your eyebrow. Now start at the corner of the eye and blend up to form the other part of the V. Go over the color to darken it. Concentrate the color in the outer corner. You can also go over it with a larger, fluffier brush to help blend it out. For the eyeliner, apply a liquid liner to the top lashline. Extend it a little past the edge of your eye. Apply a pencil liner lightly to the bottom lashline. Now add mascara, and you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades