Back in the '20s and '30s when all Hollywood cinema - and photographs - were in black and white, actresses had to pile on the makeup. Specifically, heavy contouring of the eyes and cheekbones was important in order for those features to pop out in an otherwise flat photograph, as was getting a dark shade of lipstick for luscious and thick lips.
Whlie most of our present day movies and pictures are done in color, there is an undeniable charm to pictures taken in black and white. If you're planning to do a black and white photoshoot soon, check out this makeup tutorial for makeup tricks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades