This beauty video demonstrates how to do a MAC danger zone makeup look: red and black .
Marlena, aka MakeupGeek, is a freelance makeup artist living in Michigan. Marlena says "Makeup isn't just paint for the face, something to cover blemishes, or even something fun to do in my spare time- it is truly my power boost for self-esteem. " Marlena demonstrates a series of fun makeup tutorials from Halloween party looks to celebrity styles to everyday looks. Search MakeupGeek on WonderHowTo for all of Marlena's beauty tutorials.
Learn how to do a MAC danger zone makeup look: red and black .
* Makeup Forever Concealer #1 (Sephora)
* MAC Studio Fix Fluid (MAC / eBay)
* Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation (Amazon / eBay)
* NARS Laguna Bronzer (eBay)
* MAC Cream Color Base in "Luna" (MAC / eBay)
* Painterly Paintpot (MAC / eBay)
* Vanilla eyeshadow (MAC / eBay)
* Danger Zone Trio (MAC / eBay)
* White Frost eyeshadow (MAC / eBay)
* Blacktrack Fluidline (MAC / eBay)
* Chicory Lip Liner (applied all over lips) (MAC / eBay)
* Love Alert Dazzleglass (eBay)
Have an iPhone? Check out all 200+ new features coming in iOS 13.