This beauty video demonstrates how to do a MAC brunette blonde redhead makeup look.
Marlena, aka MakeupGeek, is a freelance makeup artist living in Michigan. Marlena says "Makeup isn't just paint for the face, something to cover blemishes, or even something fun to do in my spare time- it is truly my power boost for self-esteem. " Marlena demonstrates a series of fun makeup tutorials from Halloween party looks to celebrity styles to everyday looks. Search MakeupGeek on WonderHowTo for all of Marlena's beauty tutorials.
Learn how to do a MAC brunette blonde redhead makeup look.
* Makeup Forever Camouflage Palette (Sephora) (eBay)
* Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (MAC) (eBay)
* Set Powder in "Invisible" (eBay)
* Emote Blush (eBay)
* Redhead Skinfinish Degrade (MAC) (eBay)
* Painterly Paintpot (MAC) (eBay)
* 100 Strokes e/s (MAC) (eBay)
* French Cuff e/s (MAC) (eBay)
* Flip e/s (MAC) (eBay)
* Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in "Rockstar" (Sephora) (eBay)
* Bourjois Clubbing Mascara (Ulta) (eBay)
* Marquise D' Lipstick (MAC) (eBay)
* Soft Wave Lipgloss (MAC) (eBay)
It’s Cyber Monday on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all the big sales in the Gadget Hacks shop and Null Byte shop. Use code CMSAVE20 to save on everything, and use CMSAVE40 for all things apps and software. For online courses, apply code CMSAVE70 for the biggest discounts.