This beauty video demonstrates how to do a MAC brunette blonde redhead makeup look.
Marlena, aka MakeupGeek, is a freelance makeup artist living in Michigan. Marlena says "Makeup isn't just paint for the face, something to cover blemishes, or even something fun to do in my spare time- it is truly my power boost for self-esteem. " Marlena demonstrates a series of fun makeup tutorials from Halloween party looks to celebrity styles to everyday looks. Search MakeupGeek on WonderHowTo for all of Marlena's beauty tutorials.
Learn how to do a MAC brunette blonde redhead makeup look.
* Makeup Forever Camouflage Palette (Sephora) (eBay)
* Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (MAC) (eBay)
* Set Powder in "Invisible" (eBay)
* Emote Blush (eBay)
* Redhead Skinfinish Degrade (MAC) (eBay)
* Painterly Paintpot (MAC) (eBay)
* 100 Strokes e/s (MAC) (eBay)
* French Cuff e/s (MAC) (eBay)
* Flip e/s (MAC) (eBay)
* Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in "Rockstar" (Sephora) (eBay)
* Bourjois Clubbing Mascara (Ulta) (eBay)
* Marquise D' Lipstick (MAC) (eBay)
* Soft Wave Lipgloss (MAC) (eBay)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.