They may not come in sparkly, 24K packages like department store brands, but drugstore beauty goodies can often perform just as beautifully for a fraction of the price. You just have to know which particular drugstore products work.
Take the guesswork out of mass cosmetics by watching this video by xteener. Using only drugstore brands, she'll show you how to create a light purple smokey eye. This is an attractive and simple look that can be worn to class or to work.
-mix of MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC35 + Lioele BB Cream
-Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
-Jane bronzer in Sunkissed Bronze
-Jane blush in Blushing Petal
-MAC shadow in Copperplate (for brows)
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Wet n Wild Color Icon palette in Lust
-Maybelline waterproof Ultra Liner
-MAC fluidline in BlackTrack
-CoverGirl LashBlast mascara
-Revlon Colorstay lipstick in Cozy Coral
-CoverGirl Wetslicks Amazemint gloss in No Care Bare
on nails: Victoria Secret Very Sexy nail lacquer in Cocktail (d/c
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades