Learn how to do a Leona Lewis inspired makeup look with this video tutorial. The look is from the Bleeding Love music video and it is more of a "day time version" of the look. The look involves an all over foundation with bronzer dusted on top. A highlighting powder is brush on the top of the apples of the cheeks. A pinkish shimmery blush has been applied on the apples of the cheek and then and bronze blush is blended in from the apple, along the cheekbone, right into the hairline. 4 different shades of eye shadow have been used. A shimmery white all over the eyelid area and then this is topped with a metallic silver. Using a medium eyeshadow brush, the 3rd color of taupe is blended from the middle of the eyelid up to the eyebrow area. The last color is charcoal grey and it is applied with a small eyeshadow brush along the lash line and then in the crease and corner of the eye with a larger brush. The look is finished with a glossy bronze lip gloss. Watch this how-to makeup video and replicate your very own Leona Lewis inspired look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades