Check out Shiloe's version of Hollywood glam in this video. She'll show you step by step how to get this look.
Step 1 Prepare
Hollywood faces have a matte finish. Moisturize your skin with an oil free moisturizer and apply foundation and set with powder.
Example: DDF's Weightless Defense Oil-Free Hydrator
Step 2 Eyeshadow
Use shadow with shimmer for that glam look. Start with a highlighter color and apply all over your lid. Blend another color that is just a bit darker above the crease. Use a contouring color on the outer corners for added depth.
Example: CoverGirl Eye Enhancer's 4-Kit
Step 3 Eyeliner:
Line the upper lash line with eyeliner. First make dots and then connect them with a smudge tip. Flick the outer corners for a cat eye look.
Example: CoverGirl Liquiline Blast
Step 4 Mascara
Apply black mascara to top and bottom lashes.
Example: CoverGirl Lash Perfection
Step 5 Lipstick
Nothing says Hollywood glam like red lipstick. First start with a lip liner and fill in the whole lip and then add a top coat of lip gloss.
Example: CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lip Liner and CoverGirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm
Step 6 Blush
Apply blush to the apples of your cheeks.
Example: CoverGirl Instant Cheekbones
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades