If you have a holiday party to attend after work, you want your day makeup to last and use as a base to add to for the party. In this video, Aida shows you how to put on a day face and then how to add sparkle for the evening, using just a few products.
Step 1 Eyeshadow
Start with an eyeshadow that has primer in it which will last all day into the evening.
Example: CoverGirl Shadow Blast
Step 2 Lip Gloss
Use lip gloss to keep your daytime look natural.
Example: CoverGirl NatureLuxe lip gloss
Step 3 Blush
Use blush for a little flush during the day.
Example: CoverGirl Instant Cheekbones contouring blush
Step 4 Evening
Now it's time to punch up your makeup for the party. Reapply eyeshadow to intensify color and use an eyeshadow palette on top. Add some eyeliner and mascara to complete your eye look. Reapply blush and finally, use a shimmer color on your lips. Now you are all set for your night out!
Example: CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 4 kit shadows, CoverGirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner, CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting mascara, and CoverGirl Queen Collection lip color
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades