A half up half down hairstyle is for those of you out there who are commitment-phobes. The hairstyle gives you the best of both worlds, since it's a hybrid of a ponytail and simply loose and beautiful hair.
We understand that, as summer officially began a few days ago, you'll be rocking this hairstyle several times throughout the season, so why not change it up every not and then by adding some curls to the fun? Watch this tutorial for the how-to.
All you need:
1" curling iron - Conair Infiniti 1" ceramic curling iron
Heat protectant spray - John Frieda Root Awakening Strength Boosting Leave in Spray
Hairspray - John Frieda Root Awakening Strength Restoring hair spray
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades