This beauty video demonstrates how to create a green & white holiday makeup look.
Marlena, aka MakeupGeek, is a freelance makeup artist living in Michigan. Marlena says "Makeup isn't just paint for the face, something to cover blemishes, or even something fun to do in my spare time- it is truly my power boost for self-esteem. " Marlena demonstrates a series of fun makeup tutorials from Halloween party looks to celebrity styles to everyday looks. Search MakeupGeek on WonderHowTo for all of Marlena's beauty tutorials.
Learn how to create a green & white holiday makeup look.
Holiday Makeup: Green and White
*MAC products unless noted
* Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
* Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil
* Emote Blush
* Pleasantry Blush
* Cream Color Base in "Pearl"
* Makeup Forever Flash Color in white
* Gesso e/s
* Bottle Green e/s
* Juxt e/s
* Nylon e/s
* Shade Fluidline
* Urban Decay Liquid Liner in "Acid"
* NYX Glitter Liner in "Lime"
* NYX False Eyelashes #115
* Fleshpot (or Myth) Lipstick
* Bountiful Plushglass
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades