Even if you're a pro at doing makeup for school and for special events, doing makeup for photos is a whole other ballpark. Whether you're taking photographs with flash or with soft studio lighting, how the camera lens sees your face is very different from how the naked eye sees your face.
Thus, makeup that looks fine in natural light may look streaky or even powdery in a photo. So if you want to look beautiful in any lense, check out this video to learn how to do makeup for photos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades