This beauty video demonstrates how to do fast and simple Urban Decay makeup.
Marlena, aka MakeupGeek, is a freelance makeup artist living in Michigan. Marlena says "Makeup isn't just paint for the face, something to cover blemishes, or even something fun to do in my spare time- it is truly my power boost for self-esteem. " Marlena demonstrates a series of fun makeup tutorials from Halloween party looks to celebrity styles to everyday looks. Search MakeupGeek on WonderHowTo for all of Marlena's beauty tutorials.
Learn how to fast and simple Urban Decay makeup.
Music: Entertaining Angels by Newsboys
Urban Decay Tutorial: Fast and Simple!
* Makeup Forever HD Foundation (made my skin oily feeling)
* Bare Escentuals Foundation
* MAC Emote Blush
* MAC Pleasantry Blush
* MAC Cream Color Base in "Pearl"
* MAC Painterly Paintpot
* UD Book of Shadows Palette
* UD 24/7 Eyeliner in "Bourbon"
* Ardell False Lashes #305
* Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
* Shu Uemura Lash Curler
* UD Lipstick in "Wicked"
* MAC Dazzleglass in "Sugarrimmed"
Start your career in Graphic Design with the WonderHowTo's Beginners’s Guide to Photoshop Course