Sometimes you are called out to a night out after a long day of work and need a boost. Here is a guide for a day to evening makeover in under 15 minutes.
Step 1 Add foundation
Freshen up your face with a lightweight foundation.
Example: CoverGirl Natureluxe Silk Foundation
Step 2 Add luminizer/concealer
Add a touch of luminizer under your eyes, down your nose, and around the marionette lines to brighten things up. Dab some concealer to cover blemishes.
Step 3 Add mascara
Re-apply some mascara to lengthen your lashes.
Step 4 Add eyeshadow
Use an eyeshadow stick to give yourself a smoky eye.
Example: CoverGirl Smoky Shadowblast in Bronze Fire
Step 5 Add color
Add color to your cheeks with a pink lipstick. Two uses in one product!
Example: CoverGirl lipsticks
Step 6 Add lip stain
Lip stains give you long-lasting results and stay put, even after eating and drinking.
Step 7 Add scent
Always keep some of your favorite perfume at your desk.
Step 8 Add accessories
Always keep some earrings and hair accessories at your desk.
- Keep all of these products in a small makeup bag at your desk for those last minute touch-ups.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades