This is about how to do a daytime smoky eye look for everyday. Below are the steps:
1. Pat eye primer onto your eyelids with your fingers.
2. Apply a faint baby blue eye shadow to the inner corner of the eye with a flat shadow brush.
3. Apply a water blue eye shadow onto the outer 2/3 of the eye with a flat shadow brush.
4. Use a small blending brush to apply a neon blue eye shadow to the outer corner and sweep in towards the crease.
5. Use a liner brush to apply the neon blue eye shadow along your lower lash line.
6. Use a large blending brush to apply a white eye shadow to your brow bone as your highlight. Make smooth strokes across the brow bone and blend a bit to soften the white so that it will not appear stark against the skin.
7. Apply black mascara to the upper lashes only to complete this look.