This is about how to do a daytime smoky eye look for everyday. Below are the steps:
1. Pat eye primer onto your eyelids with your fingers.
2. Apply a faint baby blue eye shadow to the inner corner of the eye with a flat shadow brush.
3. Apply a water blue eye shadow onto the outer 2/3 of the eye with a flat shadow brush.
4. Use a small blending brush to apply a neon blue eye shadow to the outer corner and sweep in towards the crease.
5. Use a liner brush to apply the neon blue eye shadow along your lower lash line.
6. Use a large blending brush to apply a white eye shadow to your brow bone as your highlight. Make smooth strokes across the brow bone and blend a bit to soften the white so that it will not appear stark against the skin.
7. Apply black mascara to the upper lashes only to complete this look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades