This copper and bronze eye makeup look is great for the fall, and really adds focus and drama to the eyes. The cosmetic products used to create this look are Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, Make Up For Ever HD Powder, Emote blush, Nars Orgasm blush, Cream Color Base in "Pearl," Painterly Paintpot, Deep Damson e/s, Coppering e/s, Black Tied e/s, Brule, Shroom e/s, Blacktrack Fluidline, Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in "Zero," Loreal Voluminous Mascara, Fleshpot Lipstick, and Bare Necessity Dazzleglass. Watch this video makeup application tutorial and learn how to do a Christina Aguilera inspired MAC makeup look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades