In her music video for "Why Don't You Love Me?" Beyoncé plays a stereotypical '50s housewife dressed up in hourglass shaped skirts and dresses. While the bootylicious diva looks pretty and dainty, she also hates the life she's living. That's why, in one scene, she calls her lover in tears, her dark gray smokey eye makeup running down her cheeks while she smokes a cigarette.
While the look is supposed to show a burned out Beyonce who's beyond her wit that she does so much for her man yet he still doesn't have any feelings for her, Beyonce manages to look like a sexy goddess, albiet in stress. Watch this makeup tutorial by Petrilude to learn how to get her sassy trashy look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades