This beauty video demonstrates how to do an 88 Palette purple posey makeup look .
Marlena, aka MakeupGeek, is a freelance makeup artist living in Michigan. Marlena says "Makeup isn't just paint for the face, something to cover blemishes, or even something fun to do in my spare time- it is truly my power boost for self-esteem. " Marlena demonstrates a series of fun makeup tutorials from Halloween party looks to celebrity styles to everyday looks. Search MakeupGeek on WonderHowTo for all of Marlena's beauty tutorials.
Learn how to do an 88 Palette purple posey makeup look .
* Makeup Forever Camouflage Palette #1 (Sephora) (eBay)
* Revlon Colorstay Foundation in "Buff"
* MAC Set Powder in "Invisible" (eBay)
* NYX Pinky Blush
* MAC Cream Color Base in "Pearl" (MAC) (eBay)
* NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Milk" (MUG Store)
* Jumbo Pencil in "Cottage Cheese" or "Slate" may be a substitute for slightly darker skin
* 88 Regular Eyeshadow Palette (CS Store) (eBay)
* Coastal Scents Black Gel Liner (CS Store)
* Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in "Zero" (Sephora) (eBay)
* Ardell False Lashes #102 Demies (MUG Store)
* MAC Little VI Lipgloss
* MAC 217
* MAC 224
* MAC 214
* Essence of Beauty Brush Duo (MUG Store)
Ring: Purple Flowering Maple (MUG Store)
Start your career in Graphic Design with the WonderHowTo's Beginners’s Guide to Photoshop Course