To become a truly good and believable drag queen you must either get rid of or cover up any vestiges of your, well, manhood. This includes tucking down there, wearing heels and dresses, and wigs.
But sometimes you can't cover everything. If you're wearing a wig and need to disguise sideburns that you currently cannot shave off, watch this tutorial to learn how to disguise them.
Female impersonators/drag performers and artists who do wig installations for actors and theatrical work will benefit from these tips.
When wig is applied, sometimes temporal hair and sideburn shows, and when you can't shave them, the next best thing is to cover them. So here's how. EnJoy!!!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades