While there exist many makeup tutorials out on the web, you'll seldom find one that applies to all skin tones. Darker skin tones in particular require a different outlook in terms of color intensity and application.
In this makeup video, you'll learn how to use neutral tones like ecru, deep brown, and white to enhance your eyes and how to play up your beautifully plush lips. This natural look is great way to add color to your face while still looking conservative enough for the office.
K (Beverley Knight) Primer http://www.kbybeverleyknightcosmetics.com/
K full coverage liquid foundation 06
MAC Bronze, Signed Sealed e/s
Revlon Beyond natural lashes
MAC Reed Contour
Nouba Blush on Bubble 50 (worldwide mail order from http://glamr.co.uk/shop/)
MAC Mineralize Warm Blend
MAC Chestnut lip pencil
K lipstick in Plum
MAC lipglass Wet wild and wonderful
K powder compact in 02
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades