Contrary to popular belief, you don't need a bunch of black and brown liners and shadows to create a sexy smokey eye. Brown and black are the colors everyone thinks of when we mention "smokey eye," but other colors work just as well.
In this video, you'll learn how to create a sexy gold smokey eye, perfect for everyday or a magnificent evening out. It's fast and easy!
NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil
NYX Antique Gold eyeshadow
Prestige Golden Retriever eyeshadow
NYX Golden Dune eyeshadow
NYX Black Eyeshadow
88 Matte palette
Loreal Linuer Intense Liquid Eyeliner
Wet 'n Wild Gel eyeliner
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades