In this tutorial, we learn how to create a water lily masquerade makeup look. First, use an eyeliner pencil to draw in the outline shapes of the petals on the water lily. Do this on the top and the bottom of the eye. Also make sure you black out your eyebrows and draw over it with black pencil. Now, paint your entire eyelid black, then fill in the outline areas with the brush for a more bold outline and to clean up the lines. After this, take your brush and pain white onto the center of the middle of the lilies, then blend it out at the ends. When you are finished, add in combinations of different colors that you want the flowers to be. When finished, draw in black in the middle of your eyes and around all of the flowers, then you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades