Sometimes, it's more fun to be bad. This how-to video demonstrates how good makeup for a villainess can really be, at least as far as this Ursula from Disney's Little Mermain look is concerned. The cosmetic products used are MAC's Graphito Paint, Nehru Eye Shadow, Carbon Eye Shadow, Oceanique Eye Shadow, Vanilla Pigment, Reflects Transparent Teal Glitter, Smolder Eye Kohl, Posey Blushcreme, and 4N Lipstick. Watch this video makeup application tutorial and learn how to create a makeup look inspired by the villainess in Disney's Little Mermaid, Ursual.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades