This video is about how to create a twisted geisha makeup look.
- Step one is to cover your eyebrows and to cover the entire face in white makeup.
- To set the white, apply a white powder.
- Cover the eyelids with white eye shadow.
- Take a light color pink and with a fluffy brush sketch out the shapes you want to have.
- Go in with some bright pink color and go right over the light color you just applied to make it bright.
- For the cheek area, use a hard edge along the hollow of your cheek to make a hard solid line.
- Now use a dark purple around the eyes for some depth.
- Use an orange color a little off center on the lower lid to create a small shape.
- Now use some cream liner to outline some of the shapes you created with the other colors.
- Use false lashes for both the top and bottom.
- Draw on your own brows.
- Draw a rough outline of some dramatic lips and then go over it with some pink. Use purple lip liner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades