This video is about how to create a "tropical bird" eye makeup look. Add your powder foundation and concealer. For a base use Two Faced Shadow Insurance. Pat on a yellow color to the entire lid. Now take MACs mixing medium and primary yellow pigment and mix them using a small angle brush start from a point near the tear duct create a shape over the eye going up at an angle at the outside of the eye. Take orange color paint the same shape as the yellow right above it. Above the orange do the same thing again with a purple color. Add mascara and a tiny sliver of black eye liner on the upper lash line with no wing. Then take another purple and add it underneath the eye. The very last step is to add some over the top and dramatic fake eyelashes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades