In this tutorial, we learn how to create a toned-down, everyday makeup look. Start out by priming the eyes, then brushing on a light nude color to the entire eyelid. After this, brush a darker color onto the crease of the eye and blend the two in together. Next, take a light nude shimmer color and brush over the eyelid on top of the other colors. Next, take this color and brush it up to the brow bone to create a highlight. Add in a dark brown color in the crease of the eyes, then blend in to create a softer look. To finish this up, apply a black or brown eyeliner to the top of the eye and on the bottom eye line. Then apply mascara for a more flirty look and you are finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades