We always knew that Taylor Swift was a bombshell, but it wasn't until her 2010 VMAs performance that we saw just what a retro doll she could be. While Swift usually favors light and bright makeup colors that emphasize, rather than overwhelm, her natural beauty, she went all out for the awards show.
Swift sported a '40s inspired look that included ringlets in her hair, deep sienna and orange eyeshadow, and burgandy lipstick. To learn how to achieve the look,, check out this video.
This is a tutorial of Taylor Swift's 2010 VMA Makeup. A vintage look with a subtle smoky eye and deep red lips make this look beautiful and glamorous.
Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eyeshadow--02 Coffee Bean
Ardell Fashion Lashes--117 Black
ELF liquid eyeliner--black
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil--Zero
Wet n Wild Lipliner--666
NYC Ultra Moist Lip Wear--309B Shear Red
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades