Jessica Harlow teaches the secrets of creating a sugarplum princess makeup look in simple steps. First apply two faced shadow insurance to your eyelids. Now apply a creamy white color over your eyelids and blend it nicely. Apply white eyeshadow with a fluffy brush to your eyelids. Now apply a matte purple eyeshadow to the outer third of your eyelids. Use "floral fantasy" eyeshadow in a brush and blend out the edges of your eyelids. Now use a deep grey eyeshadow and blend out your eyelids. Apply a black eyeliner to your upper lash line and a blue eyeliner pencil to your lower lashes. Now line your waterline with a white pencil and apply the mascara to your lashes to finish. Follow Jessica Harlow's steps and try creating your own sugarplum princess makeup look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades