What would "Star Wars" be without its infamous red-faced villain, Darth Maul? True, we never thought he was the prettiest character in the "Star Wars" franchise (that title still goes to hottie Natalie Portman as Princess Amidala), but he had some pretty cool makeup going on.
Check out this makeup video to learn how to create Darth Maul's odd red and black patterned face. Wear it on Halloween and not a soul will recognize you.
The horns were made with lightweight air hardening clay and then once they'd dried painted with brown ink.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades