We have nothing against pirate costumes, but after seeing the 1,000 one on Halloween the look gets a little tired, yar? Embrace the pirate spirit of plundering without going the trite route of the pirate costume by dressing up as a treasure chest this Halloween.
Of course, we're not talking about making a treasure chest out of cardboard and strapping it to your shoulders. Rather, we're thinking this gorgeous treasure chest makeup look, which you can wear even without a costume.
• Miss.Helen eyeshadow Base.
• MAC Painterly PP
• NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk.
• MAC Woodwinked e/s
• MAC Bronze e/s
• Any matte black e/s
• MAC Antique Gold Glitter
• MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
• MAXfactor False Lash Effect.
MAC Myth l/s
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades