In this tutorial, we learn how to create a space age Mars inspired makeup look. To start, apply red pigment on the inner corner of the eye up to the eyebrow. After this, blend this over to the crease of the eye on the outer edge. Create a long line on the outer edge of the eye. Next, apply a darker red color on the crease of the eye and continue to blend all around the eye. Next, use a light red color to brush on the eyelid, then apply black eyeliner on the top and bottom of the eye . Use false eyelashes on both the top and bottom of the eye, then apply the red shadow on the bottom of the eye and create a sharp line. This will finish your futuristic look, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades