Learn how to apply smokey blue eyeshadow drag queen style with this tutorial. You will need CoverGirl Liquid Foundation in Buff Beige, Clinique Perfectly Real Powder in Neutral 20, Almay Blush in Wine, Flirt Eye Shadow in Silver Fog, Jane Eye Shadow in Clubbing, Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Polyester Bride, Love My Eyes Eye Liner in Black, Clinique Mascara in Black, and MAC Lip Gelee in Glosspitality. This is a perfect tutorial for drag queens and transexuals. Watch this how to video and you will be able to create a smoky blue eye look at home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades