Learn how to create a makeup look inspired by Shania Twain "Gonna Get You Good" with this tutorial. You will need Biolage Moisturizer, Revlon Beyond Natural Face Primer, Revlon Beyond Natural Liquid Foundation(220 Light-Medium), Clinique Perfectly Real Powder (120 N), Almay Blush in Wine, HIP Crayon in Perfectionist, CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus in Black Oynx, Love My Eyes Eye Liner in Black, Maybelline Eye Shadow Quad in Sapphire Ice (Darkest Shade That's Navy), Maybelline Eye Shadow Quad in Sapphire Ice (Lightest Shade That's White), Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara, Avon Stick Tint in Glossy Opal, and Wet N' Wild Lip Gloss in 578. This is a perfect tutorial for drag queens and transexuals. Watch this how to video and you will be able to create a Shania Twain inspired makeup look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades