This beauty video demonstrates how to create sexy Valentine's Day makeup.
Marlena, aka MakeupGeek, is a freelance makeup artist living in Michigan. Marlena says "Makeup isn't just paint for the face, something to cover blemishes, or even something fun to do in my spare time- it is truly my power boost for self-esteem. " Marlena demonstrates a series of fun makeup tutorials from Halloween party looks to celebrity styles to everyday looks. Search MakeupGeek on WonderHowTo for all of Marlena's beauty tutorials.
Learn how to create sexy Valentine's Day makeup.
* MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (MAC) (eBay)
* MAC Set Powder in "Invisible" (MAC) (eBay)
* MAC Emote Blush (eBay)
* 78 Palette (4th blush from the left) (CS Store) (eBay)
* MAC Cream Color Base in "Pearl" (MAC) (eBay)
* Too Faced Shadow Insurance (Sephora) (eBay)
* NARS Lil Marlene Cream Shadow (Sephora) (eBay)
* 78 Palette (CS Store) (eBay)
* Coastal Scents Magnetic Mineral Shadow (CS Store)
* NYX #127 Lashes (MG Store)
* Coastal Scents Black Gel Liner (CS Store)
* Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in "Zero" (Sephora) (eBay)
* NARS Baby Doll Lip Lacquer (Sephora) (eBay)
* NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in "Beige" (MG Store)