As part of the trifecta of hotties on "Vampire Diaries" (Damon and Stephen, her two leading men, being the other two) Nina Dobrev wears little to no makeup as her sweet character Elena Gilbert. But she still looks drop dead gorgeous. While we can't exactly steal her good genes, we can learn a little about how Nina emphasizes her features.
For red carpet events Dobrev prefers focusing on her eyes, usually kicking them up a notch with a smokey eye. Check out this makeup tutorial by Lauren Luke to learn how to create a Nina Dobrev inspired gunmetal smokey eye.
The products used are
Loreal anti redness primer green
Bobbi Brown foundation 2.5 warm sand
Clinique powder 02 glow
Stila eye shadow
MAC eye shadow vapour
MAC eye kohl smoulder
Boujois bronzing powder chocky brick
Too faced totally nude lipstick
Models co lipgloss with light pink
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades