In this tutorial, we learn how to create a sea nymph makeup look. Start by applying purple shadow the eyelids, then apply a darker purple color over the top of it. Now, on top of this, blend a black to the eyelid colors, then line the top and bottom of the eyes. Draw a rough outline on your face next where you are going to apply the sequins. Start to color in your face where the sequin face mask is going to be, and color it blue and bright yellow, or whatever matches your mask. When finished, apply the sequins to your face and they will look like scales. Work your way from the top to the bottom, then your look will be complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades