We know dolls are supposed to be children's toys, but there's something about them that scares the living daylights out of us. Maybe, just maybe, it's those lifelike eyes that appear almost too real to be fake? That seem to follow us as we move around the room? Okay, maybe we've seen a few too many horror movies, but you have to admit there's just something off about dolls.
Which is why they make the perfect creepy Halloween costume! Check out this video to learn how to create a scary but pretty marionette doll makeup look.
Elmer's Disappearing Purple Glue Stick
Reeves Paint Spatula
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in Shell
Maybelline Mineral Power Pressed Powder in Light
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Coastal Scents 78 Eyeshadow & Blush Palette
MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Dollymix
MAC Frost in Odyssey
Victoria's Secret Perfect Lipstick in Beg Me
Wet n Wild Black Eye Pencil
Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner
eBay False Lashes
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades