Salvador Dali was a crazy old man, and we mean that in the most respectful way possible. He was, of course, the artist who painted the back of his wife's head exploding like a nuclear mushroom bomb. Exploding heads aside, he created some groundbreaking, ingenious works of art still heralded today, including the "Mae West Room."
Whether you're an art nerd or simply a lazy butt in need of a cool last minute costume, check out this video to learn how to dress up like a work of art. We can't tell you just how cool this costume is. Mae West's entire face is constructed out of the architecture of a room, with her eyes in gilded picture frames and her mouth a cushion placed in front of the two "works of art," just like in an art museum.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades