Celebrities are at the cutting edge of makeup. You can love them or hate them, but what matters is that they have access to the wolrd's best makeup artists, hairstylists, and stylists, which means they always look like human perfection on the red carpet.
One such Asian star is Hikaru Utada, who isn't afraid to experiment with her makeup looks and enjoys doing retro makeup.
Inspired by Hikaru Utada's music video 'Come back to Me', this is the 'red lipstick' evening version of her makeup in the video with red shiny lipstick, all over foundation in honey beige by Laura Mercier, mauve eyeshadow from the Rimmel Quad, black liquid eyeliner to line the eyes and black mascara.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades