When you were small, dressing up like a lizard for Halloween probably meant an oversized, cheap costume with a long cloth tail and a green headpiece. While such costumes are cute for little ones, if you want to truly creep some people out this Halloween (all while inspiring "Wow! How did you do that?"comments all night long) then check out this reptile makeup look.
Modeled after a lizard, it features scales on the forehead, sunken eyes, and a contoured green face. Reptile contacts complete the look.
Using a bald cap to cover your hair and ears would REALLY make this look 500 times cooler. Also adding horns and/or fangs could kick it up a few notches too.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades