Think there's only one way to apply makeup? While it's true that the same general rules apply to shaping your brows and applying foundation, certain makeup tasks like putting on eyeshadow and blush vary in method depending on individual traits like the shape of your face and your eye color.
When swiping on your eyeshadow, make sure you take your eye color into account. While we're sure a gorgeous gal like you could make any eyeshadow work, certain hues flatter your eyes more than others. If you have blue eyes, tints like orange, yellow, and red make your eyes as big as saucers because they're the opposite colors of blue on the color wheel. Check out this video to learn how to do a flattering eye look for blue eyed beauties.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades